Bed thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were dog sitting for Jason's parents this weekend - had to watch their beagle-fox terrier mix, named Molly. We figured it was much easier to bring her to our apartment, rather than drive back and forth to their house or stay there. So we brought Molly and her food, treats, blanket, and bed to our place. Molly gets along very well with Merlin - she either ignores Mer or goes to a different room when Merlin is out. Doesn't bother Merlin at all. Yesterday we had Merlin out running around in the living room, and we suddenly realize Merlin and Molly were both missing. We started looking, went down to the bedroom. And there's Merlin, sitting on Molly's bed, with that "This is MINE" look, and poor Molly was lying on the floor on the other side of the room. I wish I had a picture, it was hysterical that Merlin stole Molly's bed!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow! Merlin stole Molly's bed?! Hmmm, could she be telling the dog that anything in HER house is HER's?? :lol:

puffmum

Too funny! It's too bad you didn't get a pic! :lol: :mrgreen:

I can't wait until my beardies are big enough to let them run around on the floor. Right now I am afraid that they will get away and that one of the cats or dogs will get them before I do.

Oh my gosh, so hilarious! :laughhard: I wish I could have seen that. Beardies do the funniest things sometimes.
That story definitely made my day, thanks for sharing! :D

dragonkeeper3

Hatchling Member
Sometimes Auraelia wants to sleep with me rather than in her viv, which is okay cause I sleep like a log and I don't move at all. The problem is my fiance is so afraid of hurting her that he will go and sleep on the couch because after he's done reading and looks at us sleeping beauties he just can't move us lol. And I thought I was whipped! lol
DK3

dragonkeeper3

Hatchling Member
Hello,
This is the fiance , now is the time for truth; I felt she was so small, that should DK3 move, she may crush her baby (who by the way gets more attention from her than I do, but that's besides the point) , so that was my concern. As for the sleeping on the couch, our bed is a double, so it's fairly small, when DK3 sleeps on her back, she leaves less than a 1' in width left for me. So the couch was much more comfortable, not only that but as she has been keeping the window closed, plus the dragon lamps along with the adult crickets make it a very difficult room too sleep in. So overheating, combined with smell, and cricket chirping, made the nice big thick futon in the quiet and cool living room a much more appealing option.
Alex, the Fiance

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Alex the fiance, I understand that. The way my husband sleeps is on his stomach, with his arms out next to him. This leaves me with 1/4 of the bed. We went to a queen size bed for this reason. For this reason, and because I move a lot when I sleep, we would never let any of our beardies sleep in bed with us, no matter how they pouted.

Seig

Hatchling Member
All other animals must understand Beardie Rules:
1.) If it is mine, it's mine.
2.) If it might be mine, it's mine.
3.) If I think it's mine, it's mine.
4.) If it was ever mine, it's mine.
5.) If it was mine, but I didn't want it, it's mine.
6.) If it is yours, it is mine.
7.) If I might want it at at some point in the future, it's mine.

lukenukem83

Seig":afc00 said:

haha :lol: :laughhard:

utahraptr

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Seig":cfec3 said:

LOL I LOVE it!!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughhard: Seig, you definitely nailed it on the head with that list!
Better be careful who sees that list. We wouldn't want any of Tatsu's army members to see it. That could be very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom