Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushkin

Juvie Member
These LEGS! I mean, really.
14j5cw7.jpg

Gotta hold on to those toes!
2rpu3yc.png

Toxinom

Hatchling Member
Nothing special, but this is DIO before lights out.
CAM00115.jpg

I had to take this with my phone because my camera's memory card is bust. :( Replacement should be coming soon!

80486-5358502297.jpg
My baby girl Cheeky is now 7 months old. But when she was about 2 months she had this fake plant she slept in every night just like this. Now she is too big for that plant lol! (Ps the picture is sideways lol!)

Toxinom

Hatchling Member
Awwww
DIO did the same thing whenever she slept in her tank, but then I made her a bed next to mine!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Mine don't seem to get into strange sleeping positions anymore, they seem to all sleep flat on the floor or on their basking logs or bricks, but when Titan was alive he got into the strangest sleeping positions:
11887-2789983470.jpg
11887-3323269813.jpg

I still miss my Titan, he was such a sweet boy, but Yellow Fungus got him at 1 1/2 yrs old.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Cute positions, Deb. You and I both have lost a lot of beardies that we miss. Bill and I have had a total of 7 beardies, Lil Squirt being our 7th. We still miss them but they, and the memories we have of them, are still in our hearts.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Guess your baby got alot of exercise in his bath to want a nap, so cute, is he in a hat? Or a blanket?

And Lori, yes, I've lost 4 girls and 4 boys in 9 years, all of things I couldn't fix. So difficult, but they're all in my heart and I"m writing all their stories for a friend who's writing a book about rescues. I'll let you know if this 4th book she's written comes out.

aepstein

sweetiepie9":z7jh4iq9 said:
Guess your baby got alot of exercise in his bath to want a nap, so cute, is he in a hat? Or a blanket?

And Lori, yes, I've lost 4 girls and 4 boys in 9 years, all of things I couldn't fix. So difficult, but they're all in my heart and I"m writing all their stories for a friend who's writing a book about rescues. I'll let you know if this 4th book she's written comes out.

He doesn't mind baths too much. Most if the time he kinda sits there and gives me a stink look... But I wrapped him in a washcloth to dry him before putting him back in his tank. He generally gets a bath and hr or so before lights out, so it must've been relaxing. Lol

kayenzed

11303558_10200783286941647_1666294626_n_zpss6ntlka1.jpg

Ramona was getting stressed out seeing her reflection so I added little walls, except one minute later I hear scrabbling and she's fallen asleep in between the paper towel and the glass! Weirdo :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:lol: :lol: Figures, you make a wall so there's no stress and she gets behind the wall to sleep. Babies can be so funny :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom