Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha! thats so cute, sexy legs are when your beardie stretches its legs out,a lot of people that are new to beardies think its a sign of impaction but if you pic up your beardie they will move them,its just their way of stretching,theres several threads on it if you type it into the search bar.

shifty43

My male in his tree!

DSC_0014.jpg

My female rdy for bed!

DSC_0015.jpg

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
Great thread. One of mine is sleeping with his head resting on the greens dish right now, so strange.

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha thanks,love the belly drooping pic! The lights go out and they jsut kinda fall asleep wherever they are lol

apaprikao

Hatchling Member
Hmm, well this thread makes me feel better. The first night we brought Jayne home he fell asleep like this:

5577375528_1436edc171.jpg

I worried about him and we kept putting him down on his blankie.

And also, thank you to the person who mentioned the "getting comfy" wiggle. I watched him do that the other night as well and thought it was adorable but I had no idea what it was! :)

These are of my beardie Dizaster :) he loves sleeping weird.... and making me smile. :)

IMG_0259.jpg

WP_000060.jpg

I had to move him of course from this one...
WP_000059.jpg

WP_000063-1.jpg

That was my other dragon Dip. She had that one leg stretched all the way out. It was so cute.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
You guys have awesome pics of bearded-sleep :laughhard:

OK, I have few too. ;D

s5001601.jpg

I didn't put her in these positions
s5001505.jpg

dsc02385.jpg

s5001194.jpg

s5001097.jpg

Well that's it for now =)

rangosclan

Hatchling Member
Okay, Bevo sleeping on the stairs is HILARIOUS!!!! I couldn't stop laughing when i saw it! My fiancee says he thinks they are narcoleptic...i think he is right! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom