Beardie with an orange mouth?

drone4795

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ernie
i just noticed this morning that my beardie's mouth has turned what i can only describe as a sort of vomit orange color. the inside of his mouth, his tongue
he seemed a little tired but it's still kinda of early for him so i don't think too too much of that
i got him to open his mouth by feeding him, and while i was cleaning his tank a bit i moved a rock and he found a roach and ran for it, so i think his appetite is ok
i cant really find a before picture, but i'm pretty sure it's not what it looked like before (edit: it was more pinkish)
he also has a couple scabs? little yellow pus-y bumps that we've been monitoring for a little while
is this a sign of something? i could find anything about it, only about the tips of their tongues, but it's the whole inside of his mouth
i'm not sure how to add photos on here...?

Last edited:

drone4795

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ernie
1654001156911.jpeg

1654001176439.jpeg

1654001189515.jpeg

sorry i figured it out

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom