Beardie sleeping whole day for months

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi, one more question I wish to confirm is if let's say everyday is a sunny day, which means can really see the sun without block by cloud, and I bring my dragon out for at least 10-15 mins everyday, do I still need to concern about the UVB tube in tank?
Not sure on that -- we can ask - the reptizoo can be used it's not as good as the reptisun have you tried Arcadia 12% bulb ? Those are good bulbs as well -
@CooperDragon

Astrid.C

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you, Retizoo and Exo Terra are more available in my country. I can get these 2 UVB tube below, so wish to confirm can I use them for my dragon?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Thank you, Retizoo and Exo Terra are more available in my country. I can get these 2 UVB tube below, so wish to confirm can I use them for my dragon?

You can I just dont like the Reptizoo bulbs -- please keep taking him out every day Exo Terra are pretty good basking bulbs --- you dont want the Day bulb tho it need to be the Intense basking bulb

Astrid.C

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
You can I just dont like the Reptizoo bulbs -- please keep taking him out every day Exo Terra are pretty good basking bulbs --- you dont want the Day bulb tho it need to be the Intense basking bulb
I think we should be fine with the basking bulb now more concern about getting a qualified UVB bulb.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes checked as well.

Not sure did I miss the answer, may I double confirm can any of the Reptizoo or Exo Terra UVB tubes that I shared above can be used for my dragon?
Yes you can use them -- I posted this above You can I just dont like the Reptizoo bulbs -- please keep taking him out every day Exo Terra are pretty good basking bulbs --- you dont want the Day bulb tho it need to be the Intense basking bulb
have you looked at this website for shipping to Malaysia

Astrid.C

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes you can use them -- I posted this above You can I just dont like the Reptizoo bulbs -- please keep taking him out every day Exo Terra are pretty good basking bulbs --- you dont want the Day bulb tho it need to be the Intense basking bulb
have you looked at this website for shipping to Malaysia

Thanks for the reconfirm. May I know what are the disadvantages of Reptizoo and Exo Terra tubes compared to Arcadia and Zoo med? Wish to know what am I giving less to my dragon. 😔

I have tried the website not shipping to Malaysia also 😔

Screenshot_2023_0212_103437.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Thanks for the reconfirm. May I know what are the disadvantages of Reptizoo and Exo Terra tubes compared to Arcadia and Zoo med? Wish to know what am I giving less to my dragon. 😔

I have tried the website not shipping to Malaysia also 😔

View attachment 77791
Ok any china bulbs are less quality - they are like a clone made w/ cheap materials --the exo Terra intense are good - not all uvb's are the same- the ones like reptisun and Arcadia have been tested and are very good they are made in Germany -

Astrid.C

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok any china bulbs are less quality - they are like a clone made w/ cheap materials --the exo Terra intense are good - not all uvb's are the same- the ones like reptisun and Arcadia have been tested and are very good they are made in Germany -
I see, but may I know what disadvantages would the cheap materials cause to the UVB light? For example is it provide insufficient UVB to dragon? Sorry for having so many questions cause I wish to understand what are the differences

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom