Beardie puked and poop was really slimy and was not black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulwade54

I put a box of crickets in each of my beardies cages that had about 30-35 crickets in it..My one beardie look like she puked up her veggies :puke:...Is there something wrong with her? or did she just not feel good? She has only did it once since ive had her for about 1 month and a half..and my other beardie pooped and it was really slimy and it wasn't normal like black with the white...Can anybody tell me whats wrong? and what to do? And if they are still in good health just ate too much?

ArdorAndZeal1

Hatchling Member
what veggies did you feed her?
not all veggies are good for dragons,
and not all acceptable veggies are good in combination with others veggies, and could have forced your dragon out of homeostasis.
-
veggie selection is very important

Lulwade54

Original Poster
I just had some butternut squash in there..and had mixed veggies in there (corn, green beans, peas, and carrots)

ArdorAndZeal1

Hatchling Member
hmm well I know corn isnt a good veggie for them.... low in nutrition.

I wonder if maybe your veggies were chemically treated at all? or maybe a cricket that was digested was too big..

what color/texture/odor was the puke??

most research suggests you need to get to a good vet... could be pinworms, or other ailments.

Lulwade54

Original Poster
It was orange and kinda and kinda chunky...looked likes bits and pieces of butternut squash..and it didn't really have a stinch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom