Beardie poop might have parasites

PH1L0D3NDR0N

Original Poster
Does this look like any thing is wrong? I think she might have parasites it smells bad, I feed her superworms and they eat carrots, I try to give her dubia roaches but she turns her head at them. I know superworms aren't the best but I tryed for a month of dubia roaches and mixing them she would just pick the long ones out -_-
Shes in the same cage Pancake WAS in, I hope it's not contagious because I have 2 other beardies the other 2 are fine.
20221123_143203.jpg

20221123_143324.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Shes doing good her urate still looks weird though. And I know the uvb should be in the tank but it's a ExoTerra and the top isn't that great for mounting things on. I do have the side blocked off so they can't see each other.
Please work on getting it in the tank -- either cut the screen or take half of it off and place the UVB there width wise across the tank -- shes not getting enough UVB and this will cause all kinds of health issues

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom