Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

I saw a post on Craigslist for a bearded dragon in Kissimmee, FL who needs to be rehomed. I wasn’t sure how legitimate it was so I wrote to them and they said that the little one was from Kegler’s Critters, and his clutch name was Two-Bit. I’m still not convinced it’s legitimate but thought I’d post just in case…

I am unable to re-home this little guy at the moment but I wanted to post the ad here in case it’s for real and in case there’s anyone in Florida who might be interested. Again it may not be legit… they’re asking for $300 and I don’t think the little one is healthy (he’s got food pellets in his bowl and wood chips for substrate). He doesn’t look too great.

My baby boy passed away recently and I’m still not entirely in my right mind right now, so I can’t at this time.

Here’s the listing: Bearded dragon to rehome - pets

Wasn’t sure how else to help. There aren’t any local groups that I know of that would intervene.

Last edited:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Although wood chips might not be ideal substrate the rest of the set up is O.K. I can't see the u.v.b but the dragon [ what can be seen of it ] does not look unhealthy. The nails could use a trim but no biggie. A potential buyer could ask for more pics of the dragon of course before making a decision.

Sorry to hear about your own beardie passing, loss of a pet is very painful .

Elliot Il Drago

Original Poster
Okay, thanks for taking a look. That’s reassuring. I wasn’t sure about the chips and the food pellets. Hopefully someone will scoop him up.

I miss my boy… It’s a new kind of pain for me. I’ll post in the Memorial section at some point so he can be remembered and his life celebrated by people who get it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome ! Pellet food uis definitely not recommended but most beardies don't eat much of it and this dragon would have eaten some type of insect protein to get this size rather than just pellets. It's not at all ideal but might be a decent dragon for someone to pamper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom