Beardie not eating

Ginjasnapz

Beardie name(s)
Dexie
Hi!! My Dexie is about 8 months old. He loves eating his salad and veggies everyday. Yesterday, instead of salad we gave him some scrambled egg for the first time to try. He really enjoyed it! He ate his crickets as normal later in the day. Today now we put his usual salad in his bowl and he won’t touch it. Is he protesting and got spoiled off the eggs? Could he be full still from them? He pooped normally yesterday too. Anyone have any ideas what’s up with him? Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi!! My Dexie is about 8 months old. He loves eating his salad and veggies everyday. Yesterday, instead of salad we gave him some scrambled egg for the first time to try. He really enjoyed it! He ate his crickets as normal later in the day. Today now we put his usual salad in his bowl and he won’t touch it. Is he protesting and got spoiled off the eggs? Could he be full still from them? He pooped normally yesterday too. Anyone have any ideas what’s up with him? Thanks!
Dragons will not eat every day continue to offer him his normal feed and see what he does

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
Yea his salad is still in there for him. He eats it like clockwork everyday. Since he ate those eggs yesterday he’s being different lol

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yea his salad is still in there for him. He eats it like clockwork everyday. Since he ate those eggs yesterday he’s being different lol
Watch him he may have really liked the eggs and now wants those instead - as long as your surface basking temps and UVB are up to par I wouldnt worry about him --- NO coils for UVB those are not any good -

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They can be picky enough to drive you bonkers. Like karrieree said just keep giving him his usual diet. Sometimes you just have wait them out lol.

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
He ate his crickets tonight but just will not touch his kale salad ever since he had some eggs yesterday and kale is his favorite!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom