Beardie not eating?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy is a 1 year and 3 months old he went into bramution and was coming out around the same time we brought home a female rescue since then he has not eaten in about a month what is still a healthy weight all he wants to do is run around and Bob his head I have taken him to the vet beforehand he is completely healthy no mouth rot or parasites or anything like that I thought he might be impacted so I gave him home remedy all that came out were urates which were healthy size because he is drinking just not eating her tank is above hisbut they cannot see each other at all. I want to know is his lack of eating because of her any suggestions would be thankful also he is still very active and has a lot of energy and has maintained his weight very well considering the lack of eating
20220330_182109.jpg
20220330_182117.jpg
20220330_182149.jpg

Attachments

• 20220330_182133.jpg
    20220330_182133.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 71

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Mines haven’t stopped eating but he did start acting differently when I brought a female baby home. Even though he couldn’t see her it was like he could smell her. He was black bearding and everything. Initially I had to change my shirt when I handled her but I don’t now. In terms of feeding have you tried baby food? Mines wouldn’t eat vegetables and I was feeding him organic baby food from a soft baby spoon.

PrettyGirl

Original Poster
Yes it was all around the time I brought the female home but he was also coming out of bramution so he hasn't ate in a while but still drink plenty of water on his own the black beards and Bobs his head I think he's got something else on his mind besides eating if you know what I mean but I can't be quite sure I can feed him with a syringe baby food that way I know he gets something on his stomach I debating on moving his cage to to a separate room all together see if that helps

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Yea they definitely can smell them but my female is a baby and wayyyy to small for the hanky lanky. But my husband believes that is why Rango my male was head bobbin and black bearding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom