Beardie needs a name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethx

Hi, I come to this website a lot for help with my bearded dragons. I have just got a new bearded dragon a couple of days ago and the poor little guy still doesn’t have a name! It’s too early to tell if it’s a boy or a girl so we need to think of a unisex name. Please help with some suggestions.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You could wait and observe him for a while to see if he does anything unique that lends itself to a name. You could also go with a theme. I name my dragons after things and places in Australia. Cooper (brewery) and Darwin (city).

Bethx

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2m1k1hb8 said:
You could wait and observe him for a while to see if he does anything unique that lends itself to a name. You could also go with a theme. I name my dragons after things and places in Australia. Cooper (brewery) and Darwin (city).
Thanks, we just can’t seem to find anything that fits.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A lot of people use names from video games or movies that are dragon themed. Doesn't even have to be dragon themed I suppose. Just something you're interested in or a character you like.

Bethx

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2963uivl said:
A lot of people use names from video games or movies that are dragon themed. Doesn't even have to be dragon themed I suppose. Just something you're interested in or a character you like.
Yeah, my last bearded dragon was called Sherlock

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Bethx":1toprinq said:
Hi, I come to this website a lot for help with my bearded dragons. I have just got a new bearded dragon a couple of days ago and the poor little guy still doesn’t have a name! It’s too early to tell if it’s a boy or a girl so we need to think of a unisex name. Please help with some suggestions.

How about Ryu pron. "ri-yu"? I think it's a Japanese name meaning "might of a dragon", but if he's a she, then just Yu, which is a girl's name meaning 'jade' in Chinese.

Bethx

Original Poster
Aaradimian":1tt2howl said:
Bethx":1tt2howl said:

How about Ryu pron. "ri-yu"? I think it's a Japanese name meaning "might of a dragon", but if he's a she, then just Yu, which means 'jade' in Chinese.
Thanks. It’s a cool name, I’ll see what the rest of my family thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom