BEARDIE JUST ATE RANDOM THING ON FLOOR WHAT DO I DO

Inkticious

WHAT DO I DO, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY BEARDIE JUST ATE, IT WAS THIS RANDOM BLACK THING ON THE FLOOR. I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS A BUG OR NOT

Inkticious

Original Poster
They're acting fine currently but I don't know what to do and IDK if we can afford an emergency vet visit as we're tight on money as it is.

Inkticious

Original Poster
They are sleeping on me currently. They seem to be okay. Any tips on what I should do? Since it was definitely something that shouldnt of been eaten.

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
Just watch out for the behavior, there's nothing you can do not but if not showing any symptoms of anything wrong inna couple days he might be fine. Ive seen beardies poop out legos on here lol.

Inkticious

Original Poster
They seem okay, just put them in their bed. [ they can't go to sleep at night if I don't cuddle them before bed, I make sure they absorb my body heat and stay warm. ]

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
They seem okay, just put them in their bed. [ they can't go to sleep at night if I don't cuddle them before bed, I make sure they absorb my body heat and stay warm. ]
yeah i had to order mine a ceramic heat emitter bc its coldd im just waiting on the dome to come in

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom