Beardie is black bearded, dark tail, signs of pain

nml0321

Beardie name(s)
Rocco
My lady has been through some trauma over the last couple of months. Blood transfusion from a ruptured vessel due to an egg separating, 6 weeks later a partial spay. They couldn't remove her left ovarie due to vainy blood vessels that grew around it from the last incident. She is 5 weeks post opp and has been healing great. Today she was running around and jumped about 1.5 feet onto the floor and now is showing signs of being in pain. Black beard, dark tail, dialted eyes, raised back and stiff/tense. I gave her some pain med from her last procedure to help her, but they don't seem to be working. Her resting spot is currently at 80° and she is laying on her hammock, keeping pressure off her stomach. I'm worried one of the blood vessels ruptured again.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I have posted on your other thread. We can try to keep all responses on your other one.

Tracie

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom