Beardie has mysterious pink lump above eye

affinenine

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Butternut
Bless her heart. They are stubborn creatures though once they decide to do something its hard to convince them otherwise lol. Does she have a hide she can get under? If not maybe giving her one will get her to not to that.
She has a nice fuzzy cave bed that I recently got her, yet she insists on sleeping in or on top of her scratchy rock hide :LOL:. I tried putting her in the cave bed last night and she discovered that it's soft and fell asleep almost instantly. Now, if I can just get her to walk over to it on her own haha!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh geez, that does happen fairly often! The area most likely itches since it was starting to try & heal
up some. At least you figured out what to do, in order to help her avoid rubbing the area too much.
As suggested, raw unpasteurized honey would help out or even antibiotic ointment, too.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom