Beardie has Arrived!

Bonzo

Beardie name(s)
Indy
He (or she) is 8 inches, and was the biggest, heartiest looking BD for sale. I'll post a photo from bathtime, soon.
Has anyone else adopted, found a Bearded Dragon, recently?

As far as diet, we bought meal worms at a store since they were recommended, and will switch to crickets as primary, today. Also, Dubia are on my radar for regular diet. In the veggie department, this one likes baby arugula, and collard greens!

Anyone else?

Hobama

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Reginald/Reggie
He (or she) is 8 inches, and was the biggest, heartiest looking BD for sale. I'll post a photo from bathtime, soon.

As far as diet, we bought meal worms at a store since they were recommended, and will switch to crickets as primary, today. Also, Dubia are on my radar for regular diet. In the veggie department, this one likes baby arugula, and collard greens!

Anyone else?
I adopted one 11 days ago and hes around 5 inches long. i wouldnt recommend mealworms for babies as i believe the chitin is hard on there digestive system. mine gets crickets and dubias and im about to introduce bsfl to help with eating greens

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I got Sinatra about a month and a half ago, he is 10 m.o.

Attachments

• 20221222_203228.jpg
    20221222_203228.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 83

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
I wouldnt do so many mealworms pleaseee, they have a hard exoskeleton for beardies and can cause impaction easily if fed as a staple, there really meant for treats so yes I would suggest crickets or dubias instead of mealworms, i also get mine from dubiaroaches.com

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo

Anyone else?
Congrats,
Dry Bones my new guy shipped out 12/12 & I Got him.

Bonzo

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Indy
I wouldnt do so many mealworms pleaseee, they have a hard exoskeleton for beardies and can cause impaction easily if fed as a staple, there really meant for treats so yes I would suggest crickets or dubias instead of mealworms, i also get mine from dubiaroaches.com
We switched to crickets on Day 2, and will have some dubias shipped, soon. Thanks to everyone that has posted so far!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom