Beardie getting a cut on face

Fiorentinoni

Original Poster
My beardie got a cut on her face is there anything we should do to ensure it is clean and safe. There was never blood coming out of the wound but she is shaken up. What should I do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 66

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie got a cut on her face is there anything we should do to ensure it is clean and safe. There was never blood coming out of the wound but she is shaken up. What should I do
How did she cut it? You can use some raw unfiltered honey on it - it will promote healing and stop infection- please do not feed crickets in the tank

Fiorentinoni

Original Poster
How did she cut it? You can use some raw unfiltered honey on it - it will promote healing and stop infection- please do not feed crickets in the tank
My dog randomly got out and mildly bit her just being a curious dog while we were looking away. Do you just use basic bee honey from the store? And how much and how do we apply it.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It needs to unpasteurized raw or Manuka honey. You can get the Manuka at sprouts, whole foods ect. Likely the unpasteurized as well

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom