Beardie closing eyes and not pooping well!!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 2
So based on the symptoms, could SHE be trying to lay eggs? Or should I continue to go on my wild research journey that I’ve been on for the past month to see why the temperament and personality changed suddenly? She hasn’t shed since around august and has been doing a weird eye thing recently. Closing one eye or both. Her interest in food went down but at the same time she was running around her enclosure like crazy for a while. You can see this in the video attached (maybe she was doing this since she was trying to find a place to lay eggs?)
Its possible she is seeing her reflection cuz I am seeing it in the video - if her tank is too small will also cause restlessness and she could have spring fever going on --- mine has been running the glass and wanting out - he does this every year this time -- drives me crazy and hes in a 120 gallon tank ---

test2

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nacadez
Top Bottom