Beardie closing eyes and not pooping well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So based on the symptoms, could SHE be trying to lay eggs? Or should I continue to go on my wild research journey that I’ve been on for the past month to see why the temperament and personality changed suddenly? She hasn’t shed since around august and has been doing a weird eye thing recently. Closing one eye or both. Her interest in food went down but at the same time she was running around her enclosure like crazy for a while. You can see this in the video attached (maybe she was doing this since she was trying to find a place to lay eggs?)
Its possible she is seeing her reflection cuz I am seeing it in the video - if her tank is too small will also cause restlessness and she could have spring fever going on --- mine has been running the glass and wanting out - he does this every year this time -- drives me crazy and hes in a 120 gallon tank ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom