Thanks. It is still eating just fine. Pooped this morning with no sign of the stone or distress. Fingers crossed.Hi Knolin, I was responding to your post that said the stone was small . That one is on the larger side so it may be a problem but still may be able to be passed through. You have 3 options: 1 ) if it hasn't gone far down the digestive tract you can get in to an emergency vet ASAP to see if they can retrieve it through his mouth. 2 ) A vet MAY decide to open your dragon up. 3) you can see if it passes. All 3 choices carry risks so maybe consult a good reptile vet or if you can to an emergency vet. I hope all goes well ! I do think he can pass it though.
Will do. Thank you!Even with the size, I think there is a pretty high chance it will pass, thankfully it's smooth. Surgery would be riskier than waiting and seeing if it passes at this point IMO. But, keep an eye on him and watch for signs of a blockage.
If there are any signs or symptoms of a blockage, surgery is likely going to be your only option. However, if he got it down, he hopefully should be able to get it out. If he hasn't thrown it up, it should hopefully pass. Try to keep him active and make sure he is basking properly.