beardeddragon.org annual meeting/ convention

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey Alex..... I know they just had the big NARBC in Anaheim, CA last month. A few of the members met up there.
I don't know if that's the biggest they have or not... from what I heard it was!

I feel compelled to put my vote in for the east... especially the northeast. And it should be on the weekend.
Perhaps we could just have a "Beardie Day" and have different regions do their own thing, whether it be little parties or big conventions.

Backlash

Hatchling Member
i would definetly go to something like this, i live on the east coast and i put my vote in for Maryland, DC, or Delaware. their basically in the middle of the east coast, so people up in New england and the states up there drive about the same as people down by florida.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
[Moved to Website Comments]

I just realized this was in the General Discussion forum, and is a bit more relevant as a Website Comments topic.

fez09

Extreme Poster
If something like this were to happen how far in advance would it be?? 2010? I'm in WA state so CA sounds like a nicve get away! :bikerwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shopee.vn - Trang Chủ — Miễn phí vận chuyển. Đặt hàng Shopee ngay. Hoàn tiền 100% nếu hàng không như quảng cáo. Chương trình: Miễn Phí Vận Chuyển, Tổng Đài Hỗ Trợ 24/7, Nhận Hàng Thanh Toán. Sản phẩm chính hãng. Thỏa Thích Mua Sắm. Sản Phẩm Đa Dạng. Với nhiều ưu đãi.
Hi I have a hypo bearded dragon called Buddy. He is two, and I have a lot of experience looking after him. He has never benn sick before so I am hoping he will not!
Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwdwrw3
Top Bottom