Bearded dragons beard all black

Sluggiey

Beardie name(s)
Cheese bread
My girlfriends bearded dragons beard turned all black, she called me freaking out, she pooped everywhere and they are too scared to feed her and she threw up. Help, what do I do.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My girlfriends bearded dragons beard turned all black, she called me freaking out, she pooped everywhere and they are too scared to feed her and she threw up. Help, what do I do.
Please go over the surface basking temps -- they need to be taken w/a digital probe thermometer -- NO stick ons please --- what are you using for a UVB? is it a coil or a long tube fixture? when did the dragon eat last and what was it ?

Sluggiey

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cheese bread
Please go over the surface basking temps -- they need to be taken w/a digital probe thermometer -- NO stick ons please --- what are you using for a UVB? is it a coil or a long tube fixture? when did the dragon eat last and what was it ?
hi! i forgot to reply. but she is doing great now. we took her to the vet and the next day she was fine, shes eating perfectly, and pooping fine. thank you!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good news she is back to normal now.
We would all be happy to review your tank setup with you, if you need.
Did she possibly eat something that was too large or didn't sit well with her?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Feel free to post pictures & give updates if you would like. I hope your dragon is doing
well!

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom