Bearded Dragons as Emotional Support Animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's from Sarah's Bearded Dragon Rescue in Utah. She makes good stuff and it supports a great cause. She made Darwin's fleece blankets - very nice quality.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
I find my beardie helps me out with my anxiety and depression in huge ways. Schizophrenia is a hard illness to cope with, I have a cousin and a close friend who have both struggled for years with it. I know I had certain friends question my sanity when I went and got a new baby dragon only a week after losing my Evee, but they just have this calmness about them - even when they get al worked up lol. I just find it so soothing caring for them.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
CooperDragon":2k6j09xq said:
That's from Sarah's Bearded Dragon Rescue in Utah. She makes good stuff and it supports a great cause. She made Darwin's fleece blankets - very nice quality.

I love her page! I believe Rockysmom originally showed me her page and I've been following it ever since. I didn't even check the store name until you mentioned that!! Does Darwin use his blanket regularly? Maggie has recently started trying to "burrow" down into the corner of her tank at night

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yep Darwin loves his blankets. He sits on them under one of his portable basking spots. I use them on top of the tile in his main tank too so he has a soft area and can burrow to sleep. Worth every penny and I'm planning to get more.

bluezs

I'm a city bus driver in CA and I've seen lots of service/comfort animals from pit bulls,cats, birds and even snakes. We're trained to if a person identifies the animal as a service/comfort animal then that's all they need to ride. We're allowed to ask what the animal is trained to do but that's it. No card or special vest or paperwork is needed. Businesses don't want the ADA to get envolved or else there's hell to pay. Restaurants, grocery stores and even hospitals comply out here. Wishing you well and keep your baby with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom