bearded dragon wont eat vegetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencer118

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
my bearded dragon is clearly overweight and wont eat her greens. i admit its my fault when she was little i thought they didnt need greens when they were that small and now she doesnt want to touch them. ive tried everything people say and it doesnt work. the only one that sorta works is putting worms with greens because she picks them up and giving it to her when shes chewing on something. the only thing she actually likes if flowers lol, i really want her to lose weight because i worry about her alot

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
I got my beardie in Oct and he originally ate greens. Sometime in Dec he stopped. Keep putting it in his bowl she may be like mines and occasionally pick at it. I would recommend switching up the greens that or mix them together. For example 1 week try kale and next week try collards. Also make a salad with both but add strawberry or blueberry to add a lil bit of sweetness. 1 thing that worked before he completely stopped was addding some drops of apple juice on the collards/kale and that worked. Other things I’m currently trying is adding bee pollen. They even have a bearded dragon salad dressing. I currently get mines to eat his greens by puréeing it in a blender (like baby food) and mixing it with organic baby food (sweet potato, squash, and apple blueberries) and feed it to him using a soft baby spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom