• January Photo Competition!
    Gather the best photos of your bearded dragons... the theme for this month is "Goofball beardies!" For details check out the January Photo Compeitition thread.

Bearded dragon walked on broken glass

schaeferolivia

A couple days ago I let my beardie room around my room for a bit. I was keeping close attention to her. A little bit in I noticed she was hiding in a tight corner behind my bed and I was hearing crunching noises. I went to check on her and realized she was lying on broken glass. I’m not sure where the glass came from. (It was behind my bed against the wall). I very carefully removed her as I didn’t want anything to hurt her. She seemed okay afterwards and I checked for cuts or glass.

Recently after this incident she has now been lying in the same corner of her tank for the past two days. Has not moved one inch! I am getting very nervous as if she may have an injury or if some other issue may be going on. (Possible brumation or maybe just laziness?) Can someone please help me out I am very concerned.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
A couple days ago I let my beardie room around my room for a bit. I was keeping close attention to her. A little bit in I noticed she was hiding in a tight corner behind my bed and I was hearing crunching noises. I went to check on her and realized she was lying on broken glass. I’m not sure where the glass came from. (It was behind my bed against the wall). I very carefully removed her as I didn’t want anything to hurt her. She seemed okay afterwards and I checked for cuts or glass.

Recently after this incident she has now been lying in the same corner of her tank for the past two days. Has not moved one inch! I am getting very nervous as if she may have an injury or if some other issue may be going on. (Possible brumation or maybe just laziness?) Can someone please help me out I am very concerned.
Do you know if she ate any glass? Is she black bearding at all? Please post a pic of her

Top Bottom