Bearded Dragon (super yellow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
also check out carolina classic dragons

i spoke to that above company listed before to buy a dragon from them and they rubbed me off the wrong way.i kept trying to get pics of a dragon that was running for 500 bucks and they kept dodging the pics i asked for,as i won't spend 500 on something i don't want esp a color morph that will not suit me.also some one had the same issue over on FAUANA with this company as they claimed to have this gorgeous dragon for 500 but kept dodging current pics
 

dadecitydragons

Hatchling Member
I can personally say that if you pay that for one, that you wont be dissatisfied cuz Terri will send you a top quality dragon... you shouldn't take it to heart cuz she is a really great breeder to deal with and great dragons... my friend bought a collector quality orange citrus from here and trust me he paid $675 for it and it was truely breath taking in everyway possible... we were all 100% satisfied with the beardie he received and she stand behind her babies not just a couple weeks like some but thru out the dragons life should you have any questions or help... but that is just my honest opinion ....
 

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
that's cool and all but for 500 or more you can't just take anyones word on the net,id def want some pics/videos if i am dropping that money

every company i spoke to had no issues with this except for them and like i said i am not the only one with this issue when it came to asking for photos
 

dadecitydragons

Hatchling Member
Terry prefers to contact via phone instead of emails I'm thinking bout getting one of the super citrus from her possibly for a self Christmas present...
 

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Be prepared.. if you want a SUPER YELLOW dragon, you aren't going to get it for $100.. you are going to pay A lot of money!
 

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
dadecitydragons":2twi6hha said:
Terry prefers to contact via phone instead of emails I'm thinking bout getting one of the super citrus from her possibly for a self Christmas present...

yea which i did actually with no avail of pictures being sent to me at all,it's cool tho if that's how a company conducts business then by all means,but for sure i know i won't drop that money no matter how good your rep is unless i see physical proof of the product
 

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Terri responds to emails slowly, I email her weekly about the 2 dragons I have on order. if you are serious about getting a dragon from her, definitely call her, she is way more responsive and easy to talk to.



here is my F&I 7 month old citrus tiger:
P1010383.jpg

I bought him as a holdback quality at a reduced price because they needed the bin space for upcoming clutches.
 

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
I got a baby citrus for under 50 at a reptile show. The dragon is high full bright yellow when out in the full sun or given a warm bath. The Dragon isn't super yellow 100% of the time.
Before dealing with any breeder research carefully their business before giving them any money, especially hundreds of dollars.
Years ago we did buy strictly online and we got the best Dragon ever, high color, high personality, perfect bd. However, the breeder came highly recommended and we did lots of research and had a way to get back our money had the breeder not followed through (and it wasn't near $500.00)
 

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
valcash":23sifxga said:
I got a baby citrus for under 50 at a reptile show. The dragon is high full bright yellow when out in the full sun or given a warm bath. The Dragon isn't super yellow 100% of the time.
Before dealing with any breeder research carefully their business before giving them any money, especially hundreds of dollars.
Years ago we did buy strictly online and we got the best Dragon ever, high color, high personality, perfect bd. However, the breeder came highly recommended and we did lots of research and had a way to get back our money had the breeder not followed through (and it wasn't near $500.00)


Some dragons are different tho mines get dark when in the sun not all will stay bright colors all of the time or under different circumstances
 

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
Rud3Bwoy":2z1phuek said:
Some dragons are different tho mines get dark when in the sun not all will stay bright colors all of the time or under different circumstances
:mrgreen: Never said they did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
156,299
Messages
1,259,883
Members
76,168
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom