Bearded Dragon Reviews: Fluker's Crafted Cuisine

So in my research for designing a random meal generator for bearded dragons, I became more curious about some of the available pelleted diets. I am aware of the shortcomings of pelleted diets in bearded dragons and only fed these as a supplemental top dressing on Torrin's salads. Torrin tried two of Fluker's Crafted Cuisine products; Garden Blend and Dragon Diet. Torrin was not impressed with either but slightly preferred the Dragon Diet over the Garden Blend. She spit the little pellets out and ate around them. After realizing Torrin had given a resounding "thumbs down", I fed them both to my Dubia colony. At least they liked it.
Who else has tried these pelleted diets? What are your thoughts on them?

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I haven't tried them, but my friend who knows a lot about bearded dragons said that it doesn't have a good taste to them and some beardies like it but most of them don't. I have the Gourmet bearded dragon food(Which I break them in half so that way my baby would be able to eat them) and I also have Juvenile bearded dragon food which are a lot smaller than the other one and they are both Zoomed.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
I moistened the pellets and my baby beardie nibbled at it. I mixed it with organic baby food and she did better with it. I hated the smell so I stopped using it.

lilyofsalen

Original Poster
I haven't tried them, but my friend who knows a lot about bearded dragons said that it doesn't have a good taste to them and some beardies like it but most of them don't. I have the Gourmet bearded dragon food(Which I break them in half so that way my baby would be able to eat them) and I also have Juvenile bearded dragon food which are a lot smaller than the other one and they are both Zoomed.
Maybe you can try Repashy Beardie Buffet. My beardie loves the stuff. Smells fantastic and good ingredients too.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom