Bearded dragon rescue

I got Rango when my aunt passed away. Now I never even knew she had a reptile, that's how close we were. I have tried to keep him, but I simply can't afford to take care of him anymore. He is what i call a rescue. When I found him, he was not in an enclosure and the pour thing was missing about an inch of his tale. I have nursed him and got him back into good health. Keep in mind I've never heard of a bearded dragon before I found Rango so I have done the best I could. I have grown attached to him and I don't wanna have to worry about someone neglecting him or treating him wrong. So if you are not an experienced bearded dragon owner don't bother replying to this.
Rango is, from what I can tell, around 2 years old. I have heating lamps for him but I hand built the enclosure and it weighs about a ton. But if anyone is willing to come get you are more than welcome. I'm not selling anything. All I want is to make sure Rango has a good home and for that person to send me a picture every now and then so I can make sure of it
IMG_20221028_080658734.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_193507185.jpg
    IMG_20220424_193507185.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20220225_105030640.jpg
    IMG_20220225_105030640.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 13

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
I think there is a shipping service listed on morphmarket that specializes in shipping reptiles. If someone wants to take him that might be an option.

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
You should check into it. Especially since your looking to add some. Then we both would have Rango’s.
I'm looking to start a breeding project so I'll be looking for specific genetics. (Thats the only way i could talk my girlfriend into getting a couple more lol)

daniellehutto

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango
I'm looking to start a breeding project so I'll be looking for specific genetics. (Thats the only way i could talk my girlfriend into getting a couple more lol)
Well Rango would be a good one to breed to, shes very headstrong and one of the toughest animals I've ever seen.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boandeye
Top Bottom