Bearded dragon prolapce

Aleksandra

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charly
Hello,

The benebac is good, that's great she had some for you to use. Hopefully that helps out for her.
How is she doing?
Did you get the lab test results back as well?
I hope she is feeling better, keep us posted on her.

Tracie
The results in the Vet are showing no parasites, the human lab results are showing no pathological bacterial infection. I'm waiting for the vet's response on how we should continue.

Aleksandra

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charly
Hello,

The benebac is good, that's great she had some for you to use. Hopefully that helps out for her.
How is she doing?
Did you get the lab test results back as well?
I hope she is feeling better, keep us posted on her.

Tracie
The results came back and it's all negative. Her poop yesterday was solid, but still greenish, wrapped in undigested leaves, and she is still prollapsing from the vent. I'll send poo to a big vet lab in Germany to make sure she's all clean.
Meanwhile we'll continue the bene bac.
I feed her small dubias and greens, but no silk worms, as we don't have any in the country this year, which is sad as they are the best for upset stomach.
Any recommendations for easy to digest greens and veggies?

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom