• January Photo Competition!
    Gather the best photos of your bearded dragons... the theme for this month is "Goofball beardies!" For details check out the January Photo Compeitition thread.

Bearded Dragon Pore Popped?!

Selkie1993

Hatchling Member
Hello Beardie Owners!

Long time no see! :) Everything's been going great with my dragon. I hope yours are doing awesome, too! Also, loving the new website design!

So Drogon just woke up out of brumation and is going crazy, which I know is normal.

I just looked at his femoral pores and one of the waxy things popped out! Should I be worried or just keep an eye on it?

Thanks everyone!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Hello Beardie Owners!

Long time no see! :) Everything's been going great with my dragon. I hope yours are doing awesome, too! Also, loving the new website design!

So Drogon just woke up out of brumation and is going crazy, which I know is normal.

I just looked at his femoral pores and one of the waxy things popped out! Should I be worried or just keep an eye on it?

Thanks everyone!
that is good it was plugged

Selkie1993

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It's the second pore on the left. It looks like another one popped too! Is this normal for them to fall out on their own?

Attachments

• thumbnail (1)2.jpg
    thumbnail (1)2.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 24
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 25

Selkie1993

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Phew thank goodness :D
Also, when my beardie is running around like a maniac, I noticed he did a huffing noise. Is he just overly excited?

Top Bottom