Bearded Dragon Mouth Discoloured

JS0104

4FF36B76-B7D0-4213-9ECB-C67DE5290122.jpeg
D99B9028-3A98-4F77-857E-85727D3C6B6B.jpeg
98DF7053-4A4F-40D4-A31E-606C0AD40B4A.jpeg
Hi,

Had my dragon for few months now but he’s just shed his tails, legs and lips but he’s got this discolouration under his lips for about 2 weeks now and not too sure what it’s from or it’s a form of shedding but never seen it before. He’s been waking up early before his lights are due on and glass surfing a bit. I have all his light, temperature and humidity correct so I don’t know what else I can do to help. He’s only 8 months old. If anyone seen this before would really appreciate any advice! Thanks 😊

Shinryu

Hatchling Member
Staff member
Lead Writer
Could it be related to something the beardie ate? Does it come off if you bathe the beardie?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bjane
Top Bottom