Bearded dragon mad at me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewyk171

When I went up into my room this morning Milton (my dragon) puffed and blacked out his beard like he was scared or mad at me. Sounds funny but that is really what it looked like... then he jumped down in the corner like he was hiding from me and only ate while i was gone...which is not him at all. He is usually a PIG, he doesnt care who is around..he will pig out. Does anyone know what this could mean or why he seems scared of me all of a sudden or have ever experienced this with your dragon. He just gets all puffy when I go to see him. Please let me know!!!! Thank you.

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Hey there-

I'm no expert but this happened to me once too and I had on a long sleeve all black shirt on (I live in florida and it's really rare for me to wear anything with sleeves, usually tank tops, etc and rarely all black).....he didn't black bead me but wouldn't come near me and got real low to the ground, flattened out like he was scared. I went and changed that shirt and he went calm again. I have no idea if it was the shirt or maybe just a mood swing. :roll: Maybe you have a shiny buckle on, maybe wearing a hat or something he's not used to. Or I've also seen him spook out when a bird flies past the window and he sees the reflection of it moving on the glass of a picture hanging on the wall. Who knows????

dewyk171

Original Poster
Thank you... you know what? I had a towel on my head from taking a shower... and he had done that before when i had a towel on my head, but not to this extreme. That is actually kinda funny. Gotta love 'em! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom