- Beardie name(s)
My bearded dragon accidentally licked a bit of chocolate frosting. I’m not sure what to do/ how serious it is?! I’m worried, and wondering if anyone knows what I should do in this situation?
Ok thanks, I haven’t seen any black beards. She has just been chilling.Mine try to taste my food all the time, sometimes they are fast enough to actually taste it before i can move it outta their reach. (Ice cream bar, chocolate bar, what ever I'm shoving in my face with one of them setting on me). As long as he didn't just devour your chocolate cake he should be ok. Just keep an eye out for black bearding or trying to vomit ect, if you don't see anything like that you should be ok.