Bearded dragon health

Mona

Original Poster
No please soak him in some sugar water so the heme penis retracts back in - not sure exactly how much sugar - let me get ahbd to help on this issues-
@AHBD
I did some research I did about to table spoons in warm/ hot before adding cold water.

Attachments

• 16596432269362311226242285059667.jpg
    16596432269362311226242285059667.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 24

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
Ok good keep an eye on it -- this all plays into good basking temps and your UVB ---- watch his poops and bottom now --

Mona

Original Poster
He was on the grass earlier and his butt was protruding so used 20 percent beading but what can I use to help for his prolapse aside sugar bath

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talldude6ft7
Top Bottom