Bearded Dragon Growth

Forrest T.

Beardie name(s)
Pogona, Mulder, Scully, Falkor, Volka, Eli
Hi! My beardie is around nine months old. He weighs 396 g and is 18 inches long.
I was just wondering if he will grow any more and, if so, can anyone approximate his final weight and length?

Tank you

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi! My beardie is around nine months old. He weighs 396 g and is 18 inches long.
I was just wondering if he will grow any more and, if so, can anyone approximate his final weight and length?

Tank you
They can grow till they are 2- his weight will depend on his diet and how long his genetics

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I had a german giant female that was even bigger, she was my 1st beardie. She had another 2,1/2 inches on Zen 😁

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'll have to try to find them when i get home, she's been gone for a few years now and i don't have any on this phone.

Forrest T.

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I'll have to try to find them when i get home, she's been gone for a few years now and i don't have any on this phone.
Oh, it's fine! Thank you for telling me, though. That's amazing

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
That's insane! Could you perhaps post a picture? I really want to see him/her :giggle:
Right!! @xp29 knows that's my dream. @xp29 has the coolest beardies. Ruby is my favorite :love: BUT we love them all the LOL

I feel as if Rocky is stuck at 18 inches. He was 16 inches and his weight has increased but when I realized that I haven't had him a full year, I tell myself to chill out! Rocky is only a year old and since he slept through it, it doesn't count.

I want Rocky to be 24 inches; I have plenty of stories now...oh boy, I would share EVERYTHING...he walked with his front, right foot first- because no one in the world couldn't tell me that my Rocky wasn't a lion LOL
I think he's practicing now - the way the males stand up then walk off...regal!!!
Or like the transformers when I was a kid LOL
(Females probably do the same, what do I know)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Right!! @xp29 knows that's my dream. @xp29 has the coolest beardies. Ruby is my favorite :love: BUT we love them all the LOL

I feel as if Rocky is stuck at 18 inches. He was 16 inches and his weight has increased but when I realized that I haven't had him a full year, I tell myself to chill out! Rocky is only a year old and since he slept through it, it doesn't count.

I want Rocky to be 24 inches; I have plenty of stories now...oh boy, I would share EVERYTHING...he walked with his front, right foot first- because no one in the world couldn't tell me that my Rocky wasn't a lion LOL
I think he's practicing now - the way the males stand up then walk off...regal!!!
Ruby says you Rock Rocky lol.
This is where i found her this morning....... nothing like a fresh poo to make them beg to get out lol.

Attachments

• 20230311_085529.jpg
    20230311_085529.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 70

Forrest T.

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)

Awee! Do you mean Rocky was stalking his prey by moving very slowly one foot at a time? If so, my females do that, as well

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Awee! Do you mean Rocky was stalking his prey by moving very slowly one foot at a time? If so, my females do that, as well
I am Rocky's prey LOL. It's how they lift themselves up and walk off. I mean, in human terms we would call it standing up LOL

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Ruby says you Rock Rocky lol.
This is where i found her this morning....... nothing like a fresh poo to make them beg to get out lol.
Really, you have to embarrass her LOL
She just wanted to gooooooooood morning!!!:ROFLMAO:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
She did indeed, but she wanted away from the poo even more lmao to

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom