Bearded dragon genetics (for someone experienced in biology)?

Hi, I'm not interested in breeding my dragon, but I am in college and want to learn more about dragon genetics.
Anyone have more in-depth information or research on their genome/how their phenotypes are determined? More than just "this is dominant this is recessive, % chance of this or that." I'm searching and only finding information on adenovirus lol.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
There is six pages on this site, click through them in the left panel. They are genetics 101(the page i linked),102,103, 104,105,and 106. I read through it a year or so back and remember it being pretty detailed.

Fordispreme

Hi, I'm not interested in breeding my dragon, but I am in college and want to learn more about dragon genetics.
Anyone have more in-depth information or research on their genome/how their phenotypes are determined? More than just "this is dominant this is recessive, % chance of this or that." I'm searching and only finding information on adenovirus lol.

I can say that dragon genetics is a fictional field of science that describes the genetic structure and heredity of dragons in a mythical world. Dragons are depicted in different ways in different cultures, and, accordingly, the genetic characteristics of these creatures may also differ. I just once in college asked do my research paper for me, found https://papersowl.com/write-my-research-paper for this. However, if we consider dragons from a scientific point of view, we can assume that the genetics of dragons, like any other creatures, is associated with their evolution and heredity. Perhaps dragons have special genes that determine their size, body shape, wings, fire-breathing abilities, and so on. That's what I think!
You are not the only one!
Everyone would like to know

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom