bearded dragon dont want to eat

trix.andkaii

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Matrix
I have my baby for almost 1 month now. She's getting used to me I hand feed and pet her. Yesterday she started to shed and when i wake up today to feed her she doesnt wanted to eat! she loves dubias why she denied them? i tryied her fav feeder, mealworms and nothing. Same thing as with the dubias. Im a first time beardie owner I had a snake and gecko but im worried with her so fckng much

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have my baby for almost 1 month now. She's getting used to me I hand feed and pet her. Yesterday she started to shed and when i wake up today to feed her she doesnt wanted to eat! she loves dubias why she denied them? i tryied her fav feeder, mealworms and nothing. Same thing as with the dubias. Im a first time beardie owner I had a snake and gecko but im worried with her so fckng much
Please no more meal worms -- they are too harsh on babies stomachs- please start feeding salads she may not eat them so you can get some BSFL also known as nutri grubs / phoenix worms/ calci worms are you in the states? Shes going thru relocation stress so her appetite will be off --- but you need your UVB and your surface basking temps to be good --- and they need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer 105-110- a good UVB which would be a long tube fixture NO coils for a UVB please - once these are good a correct she will adjust to her tank better and then will eat better --- the UVB needs to have correct placement and distance as well ---
here is a website for nutrition ignore the kale info it is outdated
Nutrition Content
you will need a bowl like this for the BSFL it will keep them in it and its a good salad bowl along w/ small dubias https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
I can post links for good UVB's if you need them -- please NO colored bulbs for basking bulbs -- you need a clear solid bright white bulb ---

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom