Bearded dragon diet

BeardieFather04

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Hi everyone so i’ve made about 2 threads now but i’ve listened to your advice and my dubia roaches arrived and i decided to feed him 3 and he ate a total of 15 roaches but he doesn’t like the bsfl much can i just feed him roaches??? Also i updated the enclosure any tips??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 66

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi everyone so i’ve made about 2 threads now but i’ve listened to your advice and my dubia roaches arrived and i decided to feed him 3 and he ate a total of 15 roaches but he doesn’t like the bsfl much can i just feed him roaches??? Also i updated the enclosure any tips??
The tank looks good -- make sure your using a digital probe thermometer if that hammock is part of the basking area- is the UVB 12 - 15 inches ? As far as the BSFL keep dropping on his salads - little stinker we want him to eat those --- the 15 roaches is normal - if they are small put them in the salad bowl too --- they will stay in the bowl if its one where the insects cant get out of- the bigger the roach tho they wont work anymore the roach will get out but small ones will stay in the bowl

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That light looks like a zilla, if so did you remove the plastic cover? If not you need to do so ASAP those stupid covers block 100% of the uvb rendering the light useless. I really wish they would stop putting them on or just stop selling them.

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
Dubai are OK to have everyday.
It's great he is eating more, and it's OK if he ends up eating mostly Dubai for a while. Like Karrie mentioned you want to keep offering salad even if he is being picky at the moment.

I'd throw in a few BSFL with the roaches too just to see if he will change his mind, since the BSFL are going to pupate at some point

The enclosure looks really nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom