Bearded Dragon Breeders List (request for feedback)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey all,

Something that I find people come to our site in search of (especially first-timers) is information about some of the more reputable bearded dragon breeders, and especially ones that may be local to them. I can see this in metrics about search terms people use when they come to the site.

Sadly, they have to dig through tons of posts to find out information that may help them. I am thinking I would like to reach out to other community to gather positive personal experiences, and put together an article on some of the more popular ones among our community.

If you have a breeder that you've had a good experience with, please reply with the following (as much as you know):
- Name of breeder
- URL Link
- When you last got a dragon from them (how much time has passed can provide context sometimes)
- Location (State, City if you know)
- Best 1-2 things you liked about them
- Any cons to be aware of

I'd like to mostly focus on the positives (ones we like), but including cons at least provides a fair view for people to be aware of.

I can then work on pulling things together and find some commonality for a good resource for visitors to use.

Thanks,
-Alex

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Thats is a wonderful idea, could the same be done for vets? I know there is a link to find a vet in a given area, but two i have horrible experiences with in vegas show up on that list.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
After we get this done, we can try it for vets. I find vets hard to get good feedback and large enough a dataset to be effective/useful but I’d be more than happy to try. :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Anyone have/use a breeder that they had a good experience with?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
- Name of breeder Kids and Dragons - When you last got a dragon from them 4 years ago
- Location (State, City if you know) San Antonio, Texas
- Best 1-2 things you liked about them Healthy dragons from a well established breeder, Desirable morphs
- Any cons to be aware of No

- Name of breeder Dachiu Bearded Dragons - When you last got a dragon from them 3 years ago
- Location (State, City if you know) Pennsylvania
- Best 1-2 things you liked about them Healthy dragons from a well established breeder, Very affordable prices for the quality/morphs offered
- Any cons to be aware of No

I have more I'll add later when I have time. Other breeders I know that I will be posting about are Dragintails, Kevin Dunn, Phantom Dragons, and KPS critters.

I will say probably the most important metric for a person looking to purchase a dragon is going to be how long the breeder has been in business. There are hundreds of fly by night breeders who can sell you the morph you want, but the difference is the long time breeders have typically developed safer and more ethical breeding practices to still produce the desired traits.

-Brandon

Nabewolf

HereBDragons
When you last got a dragon from them: less than 1 year
Beautiful and healthy animals
no cons i know about

so i got 2 of my dragons from this breeder, Ripley and Aragorn. both were healthy and active

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom