Bearded dragon ate Alstroemeria!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Definitely get some activated charcoal to help with detoxing his system. Be sure to keep
him well hydrated right now to help flush out his kidneys.

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

PixelatedEmbers

Original Poster
Hello, this website hasn’t been working until today so I wasn’t able to get my notifications. She’s been doing fine, I gave her lots of water. A new problem occurred. I just made a post about it. Do you think it might be related?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
@PixelatedEmbers , I'll send you a conversation for specifics, but I am curious as to what problems you've been having, as the site has been up since the upgrade and functional (sending emails etc.). But if you were having problems, maybe others have been too, and possibly something I can address. Please let me know in the conversation (aka PM) I sent you. Thanks.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great to hear she is doing fine now & acting normal! I'm glad she didn't have a severe reaction
at all.

Tracie

test2

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nacadez
Top Bottom