Bathe a Sand Boa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
Hey all,

I was just wondering if it's normal (or acceptable) to bathe a Sand Boa? Both my corn and beardie absolutely love bath time. It helps with shedding, pooping and hydration. I was wondering if it's cool to give my Saharan Sand Boa a bath. I imagine that he probably wouldn't hang out in pools in the wild, but then again...a beardie probably wouldn't either. I already googled it, but I couldn't find a consistent answer. I'm also wondering if I'm doing the right thing by following proper Kenyan Sand Boa requirements. Most people said that all sand boas require the same conditions, but I don't tend to trust people that say things like that...cause they keep different species together, etc.

So any personal opinions or experiences would be awesome! Thanks in advance :D

Grimleo

Juvie Member
As long as it's not cold, or too hot. And make sure they can't drown, keep an eye on them, etc. Really doubt it could hurt them unless the bathing was excessive. They don't NEED it, same as beardies and some other reptiles o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom