So today I have had Basil for five years :shock:

Here he is!
DSCN1558_zps8xa3lq66.jpg

Don't you all love that face?

He gets lots of snuggling!
DSCN1561_zpsabrhyr3o.jpg

I love him!
DSCN1562_zpshn29en0e.jpg

Thats all! He will always be my small friend!

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks, I really tried to show him that I loved him!

I think he loved me back, even when he was sick on his last day he gave me his little kisses!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Basil, he had a wonderful life with you and I enjoyed seeing all the pictures. RIP Basil, you're with all our lost babies across the Rainbow Bridge now.

Dragoon

Sub-Adult Member
Hi reptilemaster,

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately to stay up to date with you and Basil. I'm sorry I didn't check my PMs to see your message about him. When I heard the news and looked through all 18 pages of pictures, tears came to my eyes. You gave Basil an amazing and loving life, and that's evident in the hundreds of photos I've seen of you two throughout the years. I'm sure he appreciated your company as much as you appreciated his. Rest in peace Basil.

dragoon

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Dragoon":b2pxgurq said:
Hi reptilemaster,

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately to stay up to date with you and Basil. I'm sorry I didn't check my PMs to see your message about him. When I heard the news and looked through all 18 pages of pictures, tears came to my eyes. You gave Basil an amazing and loving life, and that's evident in the hundreds of photos I've seen of you two throughout the years. I'm sure he appreciated your company as much as you appreciated his. Rest in peace Basil.

dragoon

It's ok, I know he liked to be snuggled! I just wish I could have had him longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizziefan
Top Bottom