banging on side of tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

deano23

hi sandy keeps banging his face on the side of the tank its like he is trying to get out and im not sure why has any one got any idears :?

ewstokes

Juvie Member
They want out! Lol. No need to worry they just want to explore a bit. If your house is "beardie proof" I would let him roam around as long as you keep a close eye on him/her

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
yea, you pretty much gotta give in and let them have a run around your house or a beardie-proofed room.

to keep them from messing up your rug or upholstry try to wait until after the poop in their cage before you let them out :roll: .

Whenever I notice my guy doing that I pull him out and let him run around my room. He seems pretty anxious to get out when I stick my hand in at that time.

deano23

Original Poster
ok thankyou guys i have just move home and he now has a 5ft tank and he is quit happy now but i will make space for him to run around how long would you say to let him out for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom