Bad Rocky!!!

Rocky just destroyed his enclosure because he wanted out! Rocky is so bad. He wanted out only to lay on the floor to go to bed. It's not the wrong temperature, he's bad. I put him in the bed, he's happy.
Guess who has to clean up the mess....the hooman!
He's coming out of brumation...not eating yet. I can still see stored food. I offered bugs and salad...it was a no go.
The water...all over so that counts as a bath.
Rocky is bad. But he gave me a hug before bed so he's sweet!

Oh, when I originally put him in, he slept next to his new hide. I thought he couldn't find the hole so I placed him in the hide where he slept. Rocky dug his way out. Well, he can win an escape challenge. That's my Rocky.
He's still bad :)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He just wants to make sure your not bored lol 😁 he did give you a hug ya know 🙂

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I love Rocky with all of my heart. :love: I have to leave him for a few hours today -thank goodness he doesn't have the strength to break through the enclosure...or does he? We'll see.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Ruby broke out of hers last sunday. I found her under the entryway table, cold as could be, she bruised her chin when she jumped out. Scared the bejebbers outta of us. Funny thing is, she can see the front door from where she lives, she sees us leave all the time. And thats where i found her, like she was waiting on us to come home.
Keep an eye on Rocky, they can and will let themselves out lol.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
So I ended up staying home but I didnt get to spend as much time with ROcky. I just pulled him out of his enclosure to say good night, I know, I know and he hung on to me like a gnat. I said- night night and he went down my shirt. Rocky is so bad and now FRESH!
I have to take a shower (not because of him, because it's the end of the day)- then we can have cuddle time since I did disturb him. We have the oddest relationship dont we. He was a little zoomie today and the tv bothered him so he may be done with brumation. He's still not eating but we will see.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom