Baby food

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea on what would be an appropriate portion (serving/a days meal) of baby food for a 6-year-old bearded dragon.
It's nearly impossible to get him to eat greens/vegetables so I thought I might try, at least for a little while to see how a regular intake of supplementing his diet with a serving of baby food goes. Of course specifically to make up for the nutrients he's lacking by not eating greens/vegetables.

Flame2020

Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Flame 🔥
I give baby food with chopped up greens . You can also put greens in a small grinder and purree them . Coffee grinder works actually . I also put bee pollen in coffee grinder to make in a powder. My beardie likes baby food carrots, squash and green beans. Best of luck . I love feeding my beardie his baby food ❤️
2F1C4D00-76F1-4CE5-8B16-7CD6BEFF8C82.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
You could get Oxbow omnivore, herbivore, or carnivore critical care on amazon and try that. I've used the omnivore with great success when my dragons have been on meds.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah I just have to drip it to him on his nose with a syringe cuz he won't eat anything pretty much that's not moving

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom