babybeardiehelp

Original Poster
Just had a clutch of baby beardie's born. This one fully came out of the egg, but was still attached to it. Now it's fully out and looks like it's organs are on the outside of the body. Not just a prolapse, but like fully out. There's basically a huge red ball coming out of it's stomach. We don't know what to do or if it can even survive like this. If anyone can help, please?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Just had a clutch of baby beardie's born. This one fully came out of the egg, but was still attached to it. Now it's fully out and looks like it's organs are on the outside of the body. Not just a prolapse, but like fully out. There's basically a huge red ball coming out of it's stomach. We don't know what to do or if it can even survive like this. If anyone can help, please?
I would say not- flagging to ahbd
@AHBD

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh I was really afraid of that, it is awful & very unfortunate when that happens. I am so sorry for your
loss of the precious little one.:cry: He didn't absorb his yolk sac properly, poor thing. That is so hard to
have to watch.

Tracie

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Hello,

Oh I was really afraid of that, it is awful & very unfortunate when that happens. I am so sorry for your
loss of the precious little one.:cry: He didn't absorb his yolk sac properly, poor thing. That is so hard to
have to watch.

Tracie
Wow I just learned something. Just so I can learn more about what your saying. Can you elaborate on absorbing the sac. I’m not familiar with the hatching process.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom