Baby bearded not eating please help!!

Beardie name(s)
Taco
Hi everyone i’ve had my baby bearded dragon for about 5 days now and in those 5 days i’ve been keeping a log of how many baby crickets he eats and so far today and yesterday he has stopped eating i try to give him water with a syringe but he doesn’t really drink either please help!

Attachments

• CF9B9DB6-5090-4357-B8B8-C2E7CEFA3BB4.jpeg
    CF9B9DB6-5090-4357-B8B8-C2E7CEFA3BB4.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 63
  • EE62F921-CFE3-4F23-99FF-95F5CD612252.jpeg
    EE62F921-CFE3-4F23-99FF-95F5CD612252.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 46

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi everyone i’ve had my baby bearded dragon for about 5 days now and in those 5 days i’ve been keeping a log of how many baby crickets he eats and so far today and yesterday he has stopped eating i try to give him water with a syringe but he doesn’t really drink either please help!
Hes going thru relocation stress so its not uncommon for them to eat little but not eating at all is a concern- lets go over the UVB your using and the surface basking temps-- these are critical in the tank -- I need to know exactly what your using brand and bulbs please and what those temps are

BeardieFather04

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Hes going thru relocation stress so its not uncommon for them to eat little but not eating at all is a concern- lets go over the UVB your using and the surface basking temps-- these are critical in the tank -- I need to know exactly what your using brand and bulbs please and what those temps are
Hi i’m using the repti sun basking 150watt my room gets really cold so it helps keep the temps up i’m using a reptisun 10.0 T8 and his basking is around 105 he was eating but now he stopped

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi i’m using the repti sun basking 150watt my room gets really cold so it helps keep the temps up i’m using a reptisun 10.0 T8 and his basking is around 105 he was eating but now he stopped
I repiled on your other post --- lets get the temps and the UVB adjusted and go from there ---

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom