Baby Bearded dragon shedding

BeardieFather04

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Hello everyone my bearded dragon just started shedding today and he’s been glass surfing like crazy… any tips? He has a T5 UVb and his basking temps are 100-105 max he eats okay but significantly less than yesterday

Attachments

• 17A2B193-0B00-4973-9B8D-EA071439E980.jpeg
    17A2B193-0B00-4973-9B8D-EA071439E980.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 70

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
E
Hello everyone my bearded dragon just started shedding today and he’s been glass surfing like crazy… any tips? He has a T5 UVb and his basking temps are 100-105 max he eats okay but significantly less than yesterday
Where is your uvb ? Inside the tank or top of screen - your screen will determine where the uvb is placed and distanced- your surface basking temps are being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer ? he should be eating like a little monster as tiny as he is- shedding will effect the appetite some but we need to make sure the temps and uvb are not effecting the eating and his glass surfing

BeardieFather04

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taco
E

Where is your uvb ? Inside the tank or top of screen - your screen will determine where the uvb is placed and distanced- your surface basking temps are being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer ? he should be eating like a little monster as tiny as he is- shedding will effect the appetite some but we need to make sure the temps and uvb are not effecting the eating and his glass surfing
Okay it is inside his tank on top of the screen i stuck it on with car mounting tape and it is 11 inches away from the basking spot and yes i am taking the temp with a digital probe thermometer

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Okay it is inside his tank on top of the screen i stuck it on with car mounting tape and it is 11 inches away from the basking spot and yes i am taking the temp with a digital probe thermometer
Ok good on uvb - humidity in the tank is what? If your using a analog they are inaccurate - you want a digital probe hygrometer placed on the center back wall-

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
No i don’t have a humidity measurer could you link one please?
I use this dual thermometer/hygrometer. I like it because of the kickstand, and it measured the same as my zoomed which is also a combo.

It did come with a dead battery... but it also came with a spare battery so I guess that evens out.

*edit* oh, and how is your little guys wrist doing? Does he still walk around on it?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom