Aussie reptile shows?

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
This is a call for my fellow Aussies. Does anyone know if there are any reptile or exotic pet shows here? I’ve been searching for what seems like years lol

I live in Victoria and have been wondering this for the longest of times too.

I wish I had of done my research a lot sooner, because I found one somewhat decently sized show that was down here, today actually, and I missed it because I live regionally and only heard of it last night.

VHS (Victorian Herpetological Society) run what I hope is a yearly show - this year it was today 11/3/23 at the Melbourne Show Grounds - if you look them up on socials, you'll find a lot more info - because I missed it, I didn't look too much in to it.

Victorian Herpetological Society Reptile and Amphibian Expo Melbourne Showgrounds

If you found any others, or if anyone else knows of any, can you let me know asap? If you know the frequency of this show too, even better!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom