attitude ''looks''

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes when I wake up I turn to see Dasher, and there he is giving me the''FOR THE TWENTIETH- TIME I'M HUNGRY! :eek: ''look...then when i get up and get hes crickets he gives me the''that cricket's too small!''look :? -how do they manage to be nerve-wrecking, cute and adorable at the same time?! :mrgreen:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
That's why we love them so. It's their way of scrabbling into our hearts. They are like lay's potato chips, no one can have just one.

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
:lol: have to agree , they are like lays potato chips . cooper gives us the same look , where are my crickies??? and can i have some more please ????? and where is my salad ??? he is getting so spoiled , even has a snack time to , that i started with him and now gives thast look , snack time started when i got to start back to work just to be sure he had enough crickets and well now , and i am hooked , wanting another baby beardie to add to the zoo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom