Assessment is doneee!

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Literally just finished handing in assessments for the year! Oh wait… there’s a 90min end of year maths exam tomorrow that I haven’t studied for. Welp. There goes my sleep for the night.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lol 😆 i don't miss school, not even one little bit!

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Now i’m enjoying my ‘free’ period (assessment is done, so nothing is going on in class) researching all my fav bands. Now I’ve found out Kellin Quinn (Sleeping With Sirens) and Jamie Preciado (Pierce The Veil) both started their musician-ness by playing my main instrument, Trumpet! Ultimate fanboying ensues

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I tried trumpet once, i think 4 neighbors moved out the same day 😆

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
AHHHH! I went to the killers like 2 nights ago and oh god it was amazinggggg!

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
I’m gonna turn this into a weird blog-

so it’s the official building day for the escape rooms (backroom themed ofc) and it’s chaos. the laptop we need to use, that doesn’t belong to me, is locked! I don’t know the code, and the others are in class while I am skipping!

otherwise, it’s still chaos. I’m sweating even though it’s raining. Ugh. Anyway, enjoy some spoopy backrooms escape room pics!

Attachments

• 3763B30E-C16B-48E1-AC97-ED24675EE5A5.jpeg
    3763B30E-C16B-48E1-AC97-ED24675EE5A5.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 44B5C139-2D78-4A4D-9DEF-B4AF6ACD2D43.jpeg
    44B5C139-2D78-4A4D-9DEF-B4AF6ACD2D43.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 94

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
insert squeals of joy In IDT this semester, we had to design a mousetrap race car that went far. So the school record is 12metres, and somehow, I managed to get 14metres smashing the record! I‘ll find a way to upload the recording of it, it’s super funny to see me running around squealing haha.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Well. Turns out that during the actual competition, that I missed because I was doing my escape room, one of the really naughty kids somehow got 19metres. Feeling there’s some cheating going on. Ah well, at least I can wallow in my sadness making discord servers haha

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom