Aspiration advanced

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moderator Note:

Ok, things are getting out of hand here. There is no need for the back and fourth. I understand all the questioning can get frustrating, and I understand repeating things can be frustrating. But let's remember why we are all here - to get help for our dragons and to give help to others dragons.

Before continuing to post on this thread, lets just ask if we are keeping this particular dragons best interests in mind. Remember, we all have the same goal here, help dragons.

Hopefully the posts on this thread can continue that way. If not, this thread will unfortunately have to be shut down, and warnings given out to members accounts involved.

-Brandon

Handsome

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Handsome
Moderator Note:

Ok, things are getting out of hand here. There is no need for the back and fourth. I understand all the questioning can get frustrating, and I understand repeating things can be frustrating. But let's remember why we are all here - to get help for our dragons and to give help to others dragons.

Before continuing to post on this thread, lets just ask if we are keeping this particular dragons best interests in mind. Remember, we all have the same goal here, help dragons.

Hopefully the posts on this thread can continue that way. If not, this thread will unfortunately have to be shut down, and warnings given out to members accounts involved.

-Brandon
I value you moderation, tremendously. I believe a lot of fruitful knowledge on the topic can be exchanged, for others benefit as well. Thank you for your concern and input. I apologize for my role in lending to the distraction from your own life...
Again. Thank you

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom